Trailer Industry Resources

U.S. Regulations

FedCert Suite Documentation

NHTSA requirements (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration)


Federal certification labels


Tire placards

AAMVA (American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators)


MSO money paper specifications

SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)


Assigns WMI's to new manufacturers


Canadian Regulations

Transport Canada requirements


Federal certification labels


Tire placards

NATM (National Association of Trailer Manufacturers)


Promotes trailer safety and industry success through education and advocacy


NATDA (North American Trailer Dealers Association)


Bringing together light and medium duty trailer dealers

FedCert Suite

 Label printing and VIN calculation solution.