Tech Support to the Rescue.
To start your remote support session, simply click on the button below.
(Please, first check support availability and create a case.)
Review Our Change Log
BUILD NOTES for July 2017:
1. Continuous VIN sequencing option added.
2. Multiple infrastructure, TLS, security improvements
3. Fixed issue which caused fonts on labels to not load correctly
4. Fixed issue that caused MSO’s to not print correctly when a default customer address had
been deleted. Improved logic related to deleting an address
5. Removed ability to delete a vehicle. Users can instead edit the vehicle as needed or uncheck
the active checkbox..
BUILD NOTES for January 2017:
1. Fixed bug which caused a single MSO to print on more than one page.
BUILD NOTES for November 2016:
1. Improved language on bilingual federal certification labels.
2. Import tool improvements and bug fixes.
BUILD NOTES for October 2016:
1. Update Vehicle Edit to allow Model property updating.
a. The model field has been updated from a textbox to an editable combo box.
b. Selecting an existing model from the combo box will prompt the user with the question, “Do you want to refresh this vehicle fields with the model template? All current data on the vehicle will be overwritten.”
c. Confirming the refresh prompt will load the model template over the vehicle fields. All fields are overwritten except:
i. Manufacturing Date
iii. Model Year
iv. Vehicle User Custom Fields
d. Free form text is still available for users that don’t wish to use the Model Template Feature
2. Improved International Address Support
a. State has been renamed to, “State, Region, Province” in all locations
b. State, Region, Province is now a free form field in all locations allowing for much greater flexibility
i. Example: Customers can immediately begin using US territories (Puerto Rico,
U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, etc.) in this section
c. State, Region, Province is no longer required for all countries. See Haiti example
d. Addresses will automatically be formatted on reports per country’s postal code.
i. Example of Haiti formatting compared to the USA
HT[ZIPCODE] [CITY] [CITY] [STATE], [ZIPCODE]
e. Near all country selection drop downs, except company enrollment, there is a new button for requesting a country that the software doesn’t yet support. This pops up a balloon that allows them to redirect away from their current page to the Tech Support Page and request a new country with a pre-populated form.
f. Pages with updated address forms:
i. Company Enrollment (minor updates on Finalize enrollment and the whole
ii. Company Edit/Details
iii. Plant Edit
iv. Sale Edit/Details
v. Customer Address Edit/Details
BUILD NOTES for September 2016:
1. Updated public links bar at the top of the site
2. Get Support page improved. Now directs users to create service requests
3. When duplicating Models, the current model year is used instead of the model year on the duplicating model.
4. Vehicles sorted by VIN now are sorted by VINs sequence number, rather than the alphabetical VIN. This makes it easier to see vehicles added in order.
5. Vehicles will now display only the current model year by default. A model year filter list will allow quick changes of the model year with an option to view all model years. This will significantly improve performance and loading time of the vehicle list.
BUILD NOTES for August 2016:
1. Added the WMI uniqueness enforcement code to the WMI Add/Edit page under company Info.
2. Added warning message for using WMI + WMI extension on the WMI Add/Edit page under company Info.
3. Added warning message for using WMI + WMI extension on the Company Enrollment Page in the WMI section.
4. The WMI add tool will now enforce alphanumeric WMI codes.
Label printing and VIN calculation solution.